Tuesday, 22 May 2012

YOU GUYS.

I love them.
I just love them.
They are just special until I couldn't use words to describe.
They make me laugh, they listen to me, they make me forget about my problems and help me out.

I appreciate the existance of you guys.
You're just super needed for me.
I love you guys.




The group photo! :D


LIU and me. The strongest back I ever have. : )


The ugliest photo. Come on, world record. XD


One more group photo with dearest you. :D
- LIU, XIANSHU, ME, LAOAHFONG -


Forgive us for the camera-shock-face. XD


SAD FACE.


What we had that night!
Although we were just having ice-cream, but we enjoyed ourselves!


The siblings. <3


You are always with me since we met. This is fate.

The GREENS.


Had a bad morning.
Heard about the bad news.
Had bad mood.
So, just took a sad photo.


Pretty cool lady. <3
I love her, just the way she loves me.
Stand with me, never disappear.


YOU GUYS ARE SO IMPORTANT AND WANTED IN MY LIFE.
LOVE
LOVE 
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
. 

No comments:

Post a Comment