Tuesday 22 May 2012

YOU GUYS.

I love them.
I just love them.
They are just special until I couldn't use words to describe.
They make me laugh, they listen to me, they make me forget about my problems and help me out.

I appreciate the existance of you guys.
You're just super needed for me.
I love you guys.




The group photo! :D


LIU and me. The strongest back I ever have. : )


The ugliest photo. Come on, world record. XD


One more group photo with dearest you. :D
- LIU, XIANSHU, ME, LAOAHFONG -


Forgive us for the camera-shock-face. XD


SAD FACE.


What we had that night!
Although we were just having ice-cream, but we enjoyed ourselves!


The siblings. <3


You are always with me since we met. This is fate.

The GREENS.


Had a bad morning.
Heard about the bad news.
Had bad mood.
So, just took a sad photo.


Pretty cool lady. <3
I love her, just the way she loves me.
Stand with me, never disappear.


YOU GUYS ARE SO IMPORTANT AND WANTED IN MY LIFE.
LOVE
LOVE 
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment